Reserved for SMCPSRA*
If you would like a similar itinerary for your group, please contact email@example.com
Join us for an 10 day adventure that will wind through Italy’s multi-faceted landscape. From city treasures to country delights, we’ve covered it all! Combined with our signature travel process, we will enjoy the best of Italy… in small group style!
- Breakfast and dinner or lunch daily
- 10 full days and 10 nights of accommodation plus departure day arrangements
- Balance between scheduled experiences and unscheduled time to explore further or relax as you choose
- City passes for Rome, Venice, and Florence to enjoy unscheduled time any way you please.
- All attraction tickets and passes for experiences and guided tours (always with local experts)
- All transportation including a Vaporetto pass for the canals in Venice
- Efficient travel time by basing our travel needs mostly on the train system (This allows us the ability to “hit the ground running” in city centers)
- Opportunities to plan any optional or “on your own time” with either tour manager to customize your experience
- Exclusive “B and Y” travel information and guidance including daily itinerary cards including pre and post trip planning
As we get to know you, we will be able to find those little corners of Italy that delight and enchant. From magical bookstores, fabled artworks, and secret passageways, we’ll share with you those little things that make Italy’s amazing cities the experience of a lifetime.
Take a look at the itinerary for July 2nd to July 12th, 2024:
Arrival Day is Day One!
Stay in a boutique hotel in the heart of the city. Experience Venice with a canal ride right from the train station.
Wander Venice on a walking tour tasting Venetian cicchetti along the way. This will be a great way to get the lay of the land. We’ll finish the evening with a Welcome Dinner in the heart of Venice!
Explore St. Marks Cathedral and its museum. Take a Vaporetti to visit Murano and its glass blowing galleries or motor over to Burano to see the colorful main street and the amazing handmade lace. End the day and sit back to enjoy a classic gondola ride.
Explore St. Marks Cathedral and its museum. Explore the Doge’s Palace with it’s fascinating art and diverse history. Get your steps in as we take in the numerous bridges including the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto Bridge.
Start our two nights in the heart of Florence just steps from the Duomo. Get familiar with an Eco Cart City Tour that will take you through the city center including the amazing Ponte Vecchio bridge. Spend the remainder of the day exploring this amazing city!
Begin the day with a visit the Uffizi Museum, where some of the most famous works of art reside. Continue on to meet the Medici’s at Pitti Palace. Take on the most famous dome in the city and maybe take on the challenge of climbing to the top of the Duomo.
Take a break from the city and enjoy a little country air as we visit a local farm to go Truffle Hunting. We will use our treasures in a cooking class followed with lunch.
Start the day training into the fascinating capitol, Rome. Then enjoy an introductory Food Walking Tour to get to know Rome and its menus a little better. We’ll enjoy a passagiata where we can see sites like the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain.
Get ready to take in all those icons: The Forum, The Colosseum, and more. We’ll also have an option to go to the world famous Capitoline Museums. Spend the evening relaxing at one of Rome’s many charming outdoor cafes.
Start the day at the Vatican Museum taking in some of the most famous art in the world. Then, take in the wonders of Bernini and Michelangelo inside St. Peter’s Basilica. For those interested, we will also have exclusive tour of St Peter’s Tomb in the sub necropolis.
Tour of the The Borghese Gallery and then join us for a “church crawl” which includes the Pantheon. Art “in setu” holds so many surprises and we’ll see all the masters in these amazing churches. We’ll wrap up with our farewell dinner in Piazza Navona.
We’ll wrap up our time with breakfast on the go as we meet our airport transfer. Fly out from Rome’s FCO Airport.
Check out this super charming hand drawn map to get a lay of the land.
Budget and legal information (the fine print):
- The total cost for all 10 days is a projected $4850.00
- Considering that air travel runs approximately $1500.00 RT from IAD (Dulles), that puts the cost at $560.00 per day/per person.
- Departure from the U.S. on July 1st, 2024, arrival in Venice July 2nd, 2024, Departure day from Rome Airport, July, 12th, 2024
- All participants must hold a current travel insurance policy and must provide valid passport (with at least a six month window from the last date of travel).
- Our services include pre-trip social communication including links to give background information on our trips. We do this through a private facebook page. (We will be happy to set anyone up so they can look at just our page and participate pre-trip.)
- Our services will also assist with air travel arrangements. We will either work with you one on one or we will refer you to our trusted partners in the travel industry depending on your needs.
- A minimum of eight participants is required for this experience.
- Hotels are either the choice presented or equivalent based on group availability.
Payment: Your reservation is set when you have received confirmation of receipt of your deposit. No contract exists until we have confirmed receipt of the deposit. The balance will be due no later than eight weeks before the start of the tour. If the balance is not received as above then we reserve the right to treat the booking as canceled. Tours booked less than eight weeks before the start must be paid for in full at the time of sending the booking form. The person paying the deposit guarantees payment of the total cost of the booking made on behalf of all persons for whom the booking is made. Deposits are non-refundable after the first payment has been made.
Deposit opens January 1st: $1000.00
Payment 1: March 1st: $1350.00
Payment 2: April 15th: $1250.00
Payment 3: June 1st: $1250.00
Cancellation: Cancellations can only be accepted in writing. In the event of any cancellation, including the non-payment of the balance, the deposit paid will always be forfeited after one month. In the event of cancellation after the balance has been paid the following scale of charges (as percentages of the total tour cost) will be incurred:
- 81 or more days before start of tour: 50%
- 57 – 80 days before start of tour: 75%
- 56 days or less before start: 100%
See complete Terms and Conditions for further information.