Get ready for 10 fun filled packed days full of culture and fun as we experience all that Poland has to offer! Our 10 day itinerary includes:
- Day 1: Welcome to Krakow and Walking Food Tour
- Day 2: St. Mary’s Square and Schindler’s Factory
- Day 3: Wawel Hill and Klezmer Dinner
- Day 4: Czartoryski Palace and Pierogi Cooking Class
- Day 5: Neighborhood Walking Tours and Cloth Hall
- Day 6: St. Mary’s Basilica and Polish Dinner Show
- Day 7: The Vistula River, Polish Pottery, and Shopping
- Day 8: Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Day 9: Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Day 10: Rafting in the Tatras Mountains
Whew! We know! It’s a jam-packed schedule but don’t worry! We’ve included plenty of free time to explore and discover some of the amazing secrets this hidden gem of Europe has to offer!
We want to share this experience with you! So, we are offering you one of the ten limited spaces on this tour to you for $2,950.00 plus your airfare. Our dates are scheduled for July 5th through the 15th. This price includes:
- Accommodations in a central location
- Daily breakfast
- Either lunch, dinner or a food experience (for 80% of tour)
- Tours and guide when needed
- Admissions to venues
- A few surprises along the way!
So what are you waiting for?
Join us for some once in a lifetime fun! Click below to get started! Reserve your spot on our amazing adventure with a $550.00 deposit. Poland is waiting for you!